Sunday, March 31, 2013

Well this is the only post that I will actually be putting up here on my own. From here on out it will be my Mom (hopefully if she remember how to do it once I show her) posting my weekly email updates for everyone!If she doesn't remember then maybe one of my great older sisters will come to the rescue and help her out :)  I report to the MTC this Wed. and I am crazy excited!!! I have already packed majority of my stuff. And it's been a bit of a struggle. At first I was like 3 bags? ya I can totally get all of my stuff in 3 bags! ya..... no.... I can't. I need like 7 bags to fit all of my stuff in. It's a real issue.

This past week I have said many goodbye's and they were all extremly hard but I know that I am doing the right thing. I know with all my heart that the Lord will bless the people that I love as I serve him faithfully. This past week has been incredibly strange too. Because part of me is like CRAZY excited to finally be leaving! I have been waiting to go on my mission since like.... last Oct. when the age change came. But then the other part of my is like ready to break down in tears any minute from the thought of not seeing the people that I love for the next 18 months. It's like my brain can't decide how it feels. It's an inner struggle.

I know this has been short but I think that this is all I have to say for the moment! Stay strong. Know the church is true and Heavenly Father loves you!!! See you all in 18 :)

Sister Boudreaux

No comments:

Post a Comment